Becca C. Kidwell, Holistic Reiki Practitioner
DUE TO COVID-19, I will not be accepting any appointments for the near future.
New York City
Reiki; Quantum Pranic Healing, Chakra Balancing, Performance Focus, Grounding & Relaxation; Aromatherapy; Mantra Work, Angelic Prayer; Mindfulness Guidance; House Blessings
Ordained Minister Universal Life Church
- Reiki: A Reiki treatment consists of [hovering hands over the body] or laying the hands on the body in a prescribed pattern and allowing the energy of life to flow through the hands to the person being treated. http://www.usuireiki-ogm.com/ (available for pets also)
- Quantum Pranic Healing: Quantum-Touch is a method of natural healing that works with the Life Force Energy of the body to promote optimal wellness. Life Force Energy, also known as “chi” in Chinese and “prana” in Sanskrit, is the flow of energy that sustains all living beings.
- Chakra Balancing: Chakras are vital energy centers located along our spine from ancient Sanskrit word meaning “wheel” or “disk.” The chakras connect our mind-body-spirit. They are the core inner programs that direct our life and generate the situations in our life. When our chakras are blocked, both our bodies and our lives are likely to be out of balance as well. Balancing comes through visualizations and other tools as needed.
A directed breath & energy work session at the performer’s location either to help the performer focus & relax prior to a performance, or to be grounded and relaxed after a performance.
Essential Oil therapy is the art and science of utilizing naturally extracted aromatic essences from plants to balance, harmonize and promote the health of body, mind and spirit.
Depending on the client’s preferences, mantras or angelic prayer may be used as part of the healing session.
- Mantras: a phrase repeated in either English or Sanskrit to affirm a truth or set an intention (in the healing session most often done in Sanskrit)
- Angelic Prayer: a prayer in a spiritual tongue to specify needs that are known by the Spirit and not necessarily by the flesh.
The retraining of the awareness to focus moment to moment to live more fully and wholly in the present.
A ritual to clear energies within the home.
Ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for weddings and civil commitment ceremonies